Annual Registration Fee
|Fee by Level
||Current Members By June 15*
||Current Members After June 15*
||1st Year New Members
|Level 1 Lessons
|Level 1.5 - Level 5
||$65 + $80 NMF**
* Current members complete next year registration form by June 15, pay in August.
** NMF is the one-time New Member Fee for swimmers that were not a part of the MCSC in the prior 12 months.
Regular Membership Monthly Fee
|Practice Days Per Week
||0-5 Practice Months
||6-7 Practice Months
||8-10 Practice Months
||11-12 Practice Months
|4 or more
- Monthly fee (discount) changes retroactively to Sep when changing number of months during the swim year.
- Payments are due by the first of a planned practice month.
- Add $10 when monthly payment is received after the 7th of the month. Grace period thru the 7th for mailing.
- Take $10 discount off total payment for paying three months at once, paying by the 1st of the first month.
- USAS Certified Officials Discount
- Submit a copy of your prior year meet activity by Sep 15
- $10 off per month, for 1 swimmer*, working <=10 sessions and for first year officials.
- $20 off per month, for 1 swimmer*, working 11 to 20 sessions
- $25 off per month, for 1 swimmer*, working >20 sessions per swim year.
- * 2015-2016 officials are grandfathered in at previous discount rates.
- The caregiver must be a current year, active official, to receive the officials discount.
- Attending meets are optional, but also free to members*. Entry fees are paid for by the MCSC.
- However, if a swimmer signs up for a meet and doesn't swim an event, a $5 scratch fee is added to their monthly fee for each event the member doesn't swim, including over-entering meets, sickness or any reason.
- If a swimmer is a no show and fails to scratch before the meet warm up, via txt or email to sm @ mcscnj .com or using the online form, or if a caregiver (whose swimmer competes) doesn't show for their assignment, a $10 courtesy fee charged.
- Specialty meets that charge 'per swimmer' fees, are paid for by the swimmer via an addition to monthly fees. Normal entry fees are paid for by the MCSC, with the following exceptions: Swimmers circumventing the meet availability process or swimmers being added at the last minute to open or closed meets are charged $5 per event. Zone meets are paid for by the swimmer. Sectional meets and higher may be coordinated by the MCSC but are paid for by the swimmer. Swimmers attending meets that aren't on the MCSC schedule.
- PAYGo swimmers pay the $25 PAYGo rate, per meet day, and are committed to at least two MCSC practices in the 30 days prior to the meet. The two practice commitment is waived for high school swimmers, during high school season, who are regular members for at least two months leading up to high school season.
Specialty Program Fees
- Annual registration & new member fees apply to all Specialty Programs.
- Level 1 Pre-team Lessons, and our L1.5-5 pay the coach as you go (PAYGo) options; weekend Once A Week (OAW), Weekday Once a Week (WOAW) and Sat and Sun Night Special (SNS) practices are all Pick and Stick. You choose your lesson/practice day and stick to it, no make up for missed days, unless otherwise specified.
- PayGo options have a late fee of double the cost when you don't pay the coach as you go.
||$20 30 Min
||$20 30 Min
- At CCM & MBS from the first Monday of summer scheduling, approx June 20, through season end, both the OAW and WOAW fee is $25, pay the coach as you go. The WOAW fee is discounted during the summer from $35 to $25.
- High School (H), $120 per month, due by 1st of the month for one practice per week. $10 for 2nd practice in a week, pay as you go.
- College Breaks (C) , $10 pay as you go.
Fund Raising Requirement is $0. No member is required to take part in fund raising activities.
Fees and programs are subject to change without notice.